Don Munro is a Hawaii Realtor on O'ahu, serving his clients with integrity and experience since 1987. Don represents Buyers and Sellers throughout O'ahu, with referrals to the Hawaii Neighbor Islands.
Buying or selling a home is the largest financial transaction most people will ever make. Don Munro provides the peace of mind that comes with experience. Don is a Hawaii broker and a member of the National Association of Realtors, Honolulu Board of Realtors, Hawaii Association of Realtors, National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.
He has formed a team of Real Estate professionals from inspectors to lenders to handle any situation that may arise during the transaction. Don has built his reputation on personal service and his ability to negotiate the best deal for his clients.
- 2006 Honolulu Gay Businessman of the Year.
- 2006 Honolulu Board of Realtors Realtors Choice Award nominee
COMMUNITY ACTIVITY :
- Member Board of Directors, Gregory House Programs
- Former Chieftain Caledonian Society, Caledonian Society of Hawai'i
- Active supporter of the Life Foundation and the Waikiki Health Clinic
- Member ACLU, Equality Hawaii and various natonal civil rights organisations